Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rick


I missed out on all the husband stuff so here is mine now.

What is his name? Rick
How long did you date? Since 10th grade
How long have you been married? 13 years
Who eats more sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? We have no idea it was so long ago, it was probably mutual
Who is taller? Would you believe me if I said I was
Who is the better singer? I've never heard Rick sing, but he says I stink at it
Who is smarter? Thats's kind of Rude to ask
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Rick
Who mows the lawn? I always did, but now that we have a riding mower he's never let me drive
Who cooks dinner? Both of us. Rick thinks he's a better cook.
Who drives? Rick
Who is more stubborn? Rick, it's always his way
Who kissed who first? Mutual it was a game
Who asked who out? Rick
Who proposed? Rick
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? Rick 3 brothers and 1 sister. I have 1 brother and 1 sister
Who wears the pants? Rick, I'm a good follower

1 comments:

Lacie said...

What kind of game were you playing?:) By the way thanks for updating your blog, I was so excited when I saw it.