School is in session!!!! Yea. I've already gone to lunch and have been celebrating every chance I get. I love my summers, but it's nice to have my own time again. These pictures are of the first and second day of school. Coltons always so happy to have his picture taken can you tell. He was so mad I went into his classroom to take his picture. Last year I had to take it through the glass window he wouldn't even look at me. Is this what happens when they get older? Summer loves her teacher, but she hates school, hates everything about it. She thinks its to long, and the best part of her day is when the bell rings to go home. Ashley loves her teacher, loves school, and has her desk jam packed with all of her stuff. Her water bottle has already leaked all over her notebooks, and it was only the second day of school. I think her teacher is in for it.
I'm all caught up, now exciting things need to happen so I can have something to blog about.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hard to believe that school has started already. You have done a lot of blogging lately! It was fun to catch up. Looks like you had a fun summer!
I found your blog through Chelsi's-fun! Caleb is so excited to have Alyssa's dance teacher for his PE teacher! You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment