~Tagged Again
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Worked at Checkpoint (a clothing store)
2. Century 21 Bushnell-Courtesy
3. Dance teacher
4. Mom
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. A Knights Tale
2. Night at the Museum
3. National Treasure
4. Pirates of the Carribean
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Orem
2. Provo (riverbottoms)
3. Provo (boat harbor)
4. Spanish Fork (I like to live all over the place can ya tell, the world traveler)
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Joy
2. Rick
3. Cheryl
4. Scott
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Bajio
3. Wingers
4. Mimi's Cafe (can ya tell I don't like to cook)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Hawaii
2. Back on a cruise
3. Shopping
4. Anywhere on the beach, I'm really not picky
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Getting my backyard finished
2. Vacations, I'm sure only to the sand dunes
3. Summer vacation
4. Getting my house cleaned from top to bottom
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Lacie
2. Jenn
3. Chelsi
4. Shelly
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Corinne at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love the blog, thanks for the invite. I'm with you on the warm beach!!! Actually, I'd take just be happy with some stinkin' sunshine right about now. Shheeessh!!!
What!! I worked at Century 21-Bushnell too!! Crazy - time to get together for a "did you" game.
I'm a world traveler myself:)
Post a Comment