Thursday, April 10, 2008
Sand Dunes April 4-6
This is the start of many trips to the sand dunes. It is our families favorite place to go together. Colton is on his new four wheeler, he learned to drive a clutch. Rick and Josh in their new camo shirts!!! HAHAHA. We have a great time going with Josh and Kari and their family, they are really great friends of ours.
Posted by Corinne at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
So Cute!!! I am very proud of you:) Isn't picasa the best?!?!!
I'm still learning. It is pretty cool the things that you can do on these blogs.
Looks so warm and fun!! I Especially like the mudflap chick all over the camo shirts hehehe:) That cracks me up!
You have to teach me to do the slideshows and photo collages....they are so cute and I can't figure out how to do it!!
-Amy
It looks like a ton of fun. The camo shirts are hot!
I have never been or wanted to go the sand dunes, you make it look fun though. I may have to try it someday!
I wanna come! I feel so left out! I wonder if my secret lover Abhishek will buy me a four wheeler and take me to the sand dunes! He's good that way!
Wow, two dune trips in one month! You guys ARE serious...Glad you made it down to Wind Hollow...Capital Reef next year!
Post a Comment